TAALS is a professional association that represents language specialists (interpreters and translators) working at the international level, either at conferences or in permanent organizations.
Example of a professional semi-open headset for SI (review by Cyril Flerov).
The International Association of Conference Interpreters is the only global association of conference interpreters, and brings together over 3,000 professionals from every continent.
AIIC Facebook group
A free, community-driven Q&A website about interpreting.
Research center dedicated to studying the powers, limitations, and enhancement of human voice and speech.
- Teaching Simultaneous Interpretation, LinkedIn Group
A LinkedIn group to discuss teaching simultaneous interpretation. Free LinkedIn membership is needed. This link is the digest of the best posts.
Please click the links below for more information:
- Amendments, New References, Corrections for the Book “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Book Quiz: “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Book’s Table of Contents
- Buy the Book “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Contact the Authors
- Leave your Review of “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice” and Read Other Reviews
- Links and Resources
- Internet Sites about Voice Training and Language Interpretation
- Voice Exercises from “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice” by Cyril Flerov and Michael Jacobs
- Voice Training Software
- Voice Training Videos
- Links in Book’s Footnotes and Bibliography
- News and Events
- Voice Training Seminars for Interpreters
© Cyril Flerov/InterStar Translations and Michael Jacobs , 2014, All Rights Reserved.