This is a companion webpage to the book. Click the book image on the right to buy it.
This page includes a few voice training videos from the Internet we found interesting.
More videos will be added so check this page periodically!
(Videos’ copyrights belong to their respective owners. We only display links and not embedded videos)
How Human Voice Works and General Videos
Advanced Singing Tips : The Vocal Cool Down Exercise (some question value of cool down exercises and some argue that they are best suited for singers not speakers, however, we saw references where cool down exercises are recommended to all who use voice professionally.)
Articulation and Pronunciation
Voice Care and Medical Issues
More videos will be added soon!
Please click the links below for more information:
- Amendments, New References, Corrections for the Book “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Book Quiz: “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Book’s Table of Contents
- Buy the Book “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Contact the Authors
- Leave your Review of “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice” and Read Other Reviews
- Links and Resources
- Internet Sites about Voice Training and Language Interpretation
- Voice Exercises from “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice” by Cyril Flerov and Michael Jacobs
- Voice Training Software
- Voice Training Videos
- Links in Book’s Footnotes and Bibliography
- News and Events
- Voice Training Seminars for Interpreters
© Cyril Flerov/InterStar Translations and Michael Jacobs , 2014, All Rights Reserved.
Check out Our Social Profiles: