This webpage and all the vocal exercises are free, but are intended to be used with the book “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”. Please, see the homepage for the book in the menu above.
It is best to use a headset or headphones to listen to the exercises.
Click on the chapter number below.
- Chapter 1 – Vocal Range and Fundamental Frequency
- Chapter 2 – Intonation Patterns and Nuclear Tones
- Chapter 3 – Breathing and Speaking Volume
- Chapter 4 – Rhythm and Pauses
- Chapter 8 – Articulation and Pronunciation
- Chapter 11 – Your Vocal Day
Please click the links below for more information:
- Amendments, New References, Corrections for the Book “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Book Quiz: “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Book’s Table of Contents
- Buy the Book “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Contact the Authors
- Leave your Review of “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice” and Read Other Reviews
- Links and Resources
- Internet Sites about Voice Training and Language Interpretation
- Voice Exercises from “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice” by Cyril Flerov and Michael Jacobs
- Voice Training Software
- Voice Training Videos and Links
- Links in Book’s Footnotes and Bibliography
- News and Events
- Voice Training Seminars for Interpreters
© Cyril Flerov/InterStar Translations and Michael Jacobs , 2014, All Rights Reserved.