Audio editing and recording freeware. May be used to record student’s simultaneous interpretation and original in two stereo channels. For details see “Interpreter Recording Studio” by Cyril Flerov
Online metronome to practice rhythm and pace of delivery.
Measures fundamental frequency, pitch range, speaking and singing voice parameters
- Pro Metronome by Xiao Yixiang
Metronome for IPhone.
- Speech Analyzer by SIL International
Shows your intonation graphically.
Freeware video file player. May be used jointly with Audacity. For more information see “Interpreter’s Home Recording Studio” by Cyril Flerov.
iOS (IPhone and iPad ) app for voice analysis.[sharethis]
Please click the links below for more information:
- Amendments, New References, Corrections for the Book “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Book Quiz: “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Book’s Table of Contents
- Buy the Book “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Contact the Authors
- Leave your Review of “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice” and Read Other Reviews
- Links and Resources
- Internet Sites about Voice Training and Language Interpretation
- Voice Exercises from “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice” by Cyril Flerov and Michael Jacobs
- Voice Training Software
- Voice Training Videos and Links
- Links in Book’s Footnotes and Bibliography
- News and Events
- Voice Training Seminars for Interpreters
© Cyril Flerov/InterStar Translations and Michael Jacobs , 2014, All Rights Reserved.