Getting Rid of Filler Words
Rhythm is vital in simultaneous interpretation.
Rhythm gives you time to think and shows you how much time you have left until you have to say the next word or a syntagm.
Rhythm can also help you get rid of filler words if you “listen to the pauses” and become aware that you speech consists not only of words but also of pauses and that they are as important as words themselves!
Please click the links below for more information:
- Amendments, New References, Corrections for the Book “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Book Quiz: “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Book’s Table of Contents
- Buy the Book “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice”
- Contact the Authors
- Leave your Review of “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice” and Read Other Reviews
- Links and Resources
- Internet Sites about Voice Training and Language Interpretation
- Voice Exercises from “Improving the Interpreter’s Voice” by Cyril Flerov and Michael Jacobs
- Voice Training Software
- Voice Training Videos and Links
- Links in Book’s Footnotes and Bibliography
- News and Events
- Voice Training Seminars for Interpreters
© Cyril Flerov/InterStar Translations and Michael Jacobs , 2014, All Rights Reserved.